Thursday, April 21, 2011

Still my baby...

I am sure at some point and time every mom goes through this, when you realize that tiny little baby is no longer a baby, he is now a 2 1/2 year old toddler, and it just puts a little tear in my eye when i realize how fast time is flying by. And although I love seeing him grow up, and love watch his loving, crazy personality grow into his own little person. A part of me wishes i could just bottle him up, and keep him this little forever...
You always hear everyone say"enjoy them while you can, they dont stay little forever" i just didnt think that time would come so soon. I mean i know he's not going off to college, or getting his own place anytime soon. But i also know, these two and a half years have flown by soooo fast, it just scares me to think how fast next 10-15 years will come and go. So i will just hold on tight, and enjoy all these little moments that i love so much <3. Because no matter how many years go by, no matter how old he gets, or even when he gets to that point where he grows taller than me. When i look at him, when i look at all my kids....all my heart will see...are my babies.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment